Diet plan & life style management fee - Rs. 500/-
- Include any herbal water that suits you best like fennel, coriander, fenugreek, cumin, carom seeds, gooseberry etc before you start your day followed by a litre of Luke warm water. Add a teaspoon of flaxseed powder as it helps reduce weight and are beneficial for other health issues as well. Regular intake of flaxseed may be harmful can include twice a week.
- Do not eat or drink for another 40-45 mins.
- Start your day with a healthy non oily breakfast that may include fruits, juices, cornflakes, oats, Dalia, grilled sandwiches, egg whites, milk shakes, muesli, sprouts etc.
- Replace sugar with honey or jaggery a healthy sweetener.
- Pre-lunch that may be around 11am enjoy fruits, juices, soups, buttermilk, coconut water, green tea, a bowl of fruit etc.
- Lunch preferably an easily digestible meal that may include chapatti, seasoned bowl of green veggies, whole pulses specially split green gram.
- Sip a cup of hot water 5-10 mins after meal. Can add 4-5 drops of lemon juice to ease your digestion.
- Crunches like a handful of dry fruits almonds and walnuts, foxnuts, pop corns not butterly act ones, puffed rice, roasted black gram, boiled flavoured corns be taken to fight hunger during noon hours.
- Finish your dinner before 7 pm with light meal that should include low sodium diet that means very less or no salt during evening hours.
- Skip salt and sugar once or twice a week.
- Avoid all sorts of white food items especially sugar, salt, rice, refined flour etc.
- Restrict intake of canned food, beverages, cakes, pastries, biscuits, chips, chocolates, sweets, junk food and fast foods, red meat, butter, cheese etc
- Keep aloof of liquor, smoking, regular tea or coffee, chewing tobacco etc
- High calorie Indian recipes should be restricted specially chole bhature, rajma, paneer pakoras , samosas, cachoris, fried food, non veg food items, rolls, spicy food, outside street food etc
- Use low fat oil for cooking and stop cooking food in aluminium utensils as they are supposed to be harmful for health reasons.
- Healthy drink includes glasses of turmeric milk, lemonades, coconut water, juices, butter milk, lassi, milk shakes, soups, green tea etc.
- Fibre and iron rich fruits pomegranates, pears, guavas, apricot, figs, apples, papayas, bananas, watermelon, berries, plums, mangoes ect. Enjoy a bowl of any 2-3 fruits per day
- Include lots of green vegetables and salads to keep your gut healthy. Regular intake of lentils,carrots, spinach, tomatoes, radish, cucumber, beans, capsicums, broccolis, gourds, beet ect helps prevent vitamins and minerals deficiency.